Use about 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts Marinade the chicken breasts in Weber, Grill Creations, Black Peppercorn (comes in a packet in the Gravy section of market, you will need olive oil and white vinegar to make it) for about 30 minutes, then grill.
- 1 lb. of Fettuccine pasta
- 1 stick of butter
- about 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- about 2-4 cups grated Parmesan cheese (the Kraft kind in the tall, green cylindrical container works just fine, but if you want to go fancy, splurge and buy fresh)
- grated fresh nutmeg (optional)
- fresh black pepper
- dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- melt the stick of butter in a heavy, large skillet
- whisk in the heavy whipping cream
- when hot, gradually whisk in the Parmesan cheese (start with about 2 cups and add more as you see the consistency), fresh grated nutmeg, pepper and red pepper flakes; mix well
- toss in hot pasta and coat with sauce
- Cut grilled chicken breasts in long diagonal slices. Place on top of pasta and serve.