Tag Archives | google
When google’s predictions make you stop and read.
Good advice people. Or… well, basically google first almost no matter what, haha 😛
If you go to google maps, select walking directions, and ask for directions from the Shire to Mordor… you will get this:
Haha nice one Google 🙂 Makes me wonder how many other ones are out there… This really is real!! If you want to see yourself try it or click here!
[update: this feature no longer seems to be supported in google]
Have you ever wanted to graph a heart? Have you ever wanted to graph a heart using google? Well I really hope you will once you see this, haha:
Google just introduced graphing capabilities via search. They have been helping with simple math (addition,multiplication) and even more advanced calculations (such as sin) for a while, but graphing is new! So, being crazy in love like I am, the first thing I wanted to do was graph a heart and post it on my girlfriend’s Facebook.
Did some searching (via google) on heart equations and found a good article on the subject via Wolfram:
However, none of them were in the y=? format that google needed, so I busted out my trusty TI calculator and brushed off my math skills to produce these two equations:
So, if you go to google and type in:
graph 0.75x^(2/3)+(1-x^2)^(1/2),0.75x^(2/3)-(1- x^2)^(1/2)
You will get yourself your very own heart graph via Google!!
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.
Click here to find out what google knows about you. Well, probably only a little they know about you, haha. I mean, I trust google and I’m a fan but its still kinda creepy, lol
Hey everybody! See the new google+1 button in the share bar at the bottom of this page?
Please click them whenever you find a post that you particularly like! It will help my website out and I’ll do more posts like those for you guys! It’s a win win! *wink!*
If you haven’t heard of Demetri Martin, who is the creator of this most awesome graph… go to google right now 😀 you know what to do!
Aww, come on people… why are you searching for this so much that google predicts that you are going to type it? Guess it might have something to do with that Fat Princess game for playstation, lol.
- The first pancake always turns out badly.
- You don’t have to get along with everyone, or make everyone like you.
- Love makes you stupid.
- You always have at least 2 choices, even if you don’t like your choices.
- Sometimes even women need to learn to man up.
- Most people operate out of selfish motivations.
- It’s rarely about you.
- Soda is evil.
- It’s okay to break the rules, as long as you are good enough not to get caught, and you aren’t hurting anyone.
- “Be kinder than necessary ’cause everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”
- There’s three sides to every story- his, hers, and the truth.
- Time doesn’t heal anything- it’s what you do with that time.
- Complaining and blaming other people doesn’t help anything, and makes you miserable company.
- Everything in your life is your responsibility.
- You train people how to treat you.
- There’s always hope.
- You can always be grateful for something.
- If you aren’t making mistakes, you aren’t trying hard enough.
- You never really become an adult. You just get more responsibility, and become wiser.
- Showing emotion is not a sign of weakness. Knowing when it is appropriate is a skill.
- Google can answer anything.
- Being silly is one of my favorite qualities in a person.
- Honesty is always the easiest route. Even if it’s not in the short term.
- You should never stop learning, or trying to be a better person.
- Worrying is useless, unless it motivates you to take action.
- When people show you who they are, believe them.
- There is only fear, and love. And one of them is way more fun.