Play the video below for the audio, then click on the image above to view full screen. Prepare to be blow away by the awesomeness that is Nyan Cat! Nyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyan!!!
Makes me want to go out and get active! But not actually do some of the crazy things the people in the video were doing I want to get out there and live but I actually want be alive after too, haha!
Hey everyone, I know this is late in the day to post my protest, but give the video a watch and follow THIS link to protest with us all.
They’re flying by all the time… hope all your’s are enjoyable!
(watch full screen… )
Ahhh the music just takes this up a notch. Crazy how even fights are cute when there are cats in it and especially when all their tummy fluff is out!! haha
This guy has some serious skills! Wonder what he does professionally…
Don’t blame the little guy. Its a pretty awesome box!
Teehee, awww!! Could not help laughing at how cute the cat is. What a cool story too. Born without formed eyes, the cat, Oskar is still able to function in his life just like his owners other seeing cat
I always find these artificial tilt shift shots so amusing! This one is also really relaxing with the music and shot so well, its really pretty.
Do you like breakfast, bacon, eggs, and awesome ideas? Hopefully! Because here is one that blows my mind. Can’t wait to try it out:
1 package bacon
1 box of eggs
Shredded cheddar, crumbled goat cheese, or any cheese you like
Chopped herbs such as chives, dill, thyme
1. On medium heat, fry bacon on a skillet until slightly browned on each side, but still pliable – don’t let them get crispy
2. Drain on paper towels and let cool
3. Preheat oven to 400
4. Line muffin cups (or ramekins) with bacon slices, making sure to cover the bottom too (tear off chunks of bacon to fill the bottom)
5. Crack an egg into each cup
6. Add cheese on top
7. Sprinkle with herbs, salt and freshly cracked pepper
8. Bake until set, approx 15 min
9. Carefully run a knife around each to loosen from the cup and remove